Friday 29 June 2012

RANDOM || SUNGLASSES

|| Sunglasses - V&D | Sunglasses - H&M | Sunglasses - Switch-it | Sunglasses - Unknown ||

It´s very hot today and I decided to get my sunglasses. Here are some pictures of them. I really love the concept of the Switch-it sunglasses. You can switch the sides of the frame. Because Switch-it has got over 300 sides, you can get a lot of different styles. You can change the sunglasses, so you can combine with every outfit you want. They have sides made from acetate, but also from leather, salmon leather, jeans, wood and even cork. And the front of the frame are in many different styles. I’ve a black one and a brown one.

Love,
Maureen




With my sunglasses from the V&D


My sunglasses from the V&D



My brown sunglasses 


My Switch-it sunglasses 


My sunglasses  from Switch-it


 Sides from switch-it




A side from Switch-it

Sides from Switch-it

2 comments:

  1. Love the 1st pair...and the switch it...!! Never heard of them... they are amazing!!
    xoxo
    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice brown sunglasses :p
    Xxx marlinde

    ReplyDelete