Friday 8 June 2012

OUTFIT || RED AND SNOW


|Top - New Look | Trousers - Outfitters Nation | Bag - New Look | Bracelets - vintage | Shoes - Pull & Bear |

I’ve found this picture I’ve made in January, I think. Such a crazy idea that a few months ago there was snow! I know it’s a long time ago but I need to share this great outfit with you, hope you like it!
I really like this top.  It´s from the New Look, just like the bag. You can buy it by V&D. I loveee the color; you can wear it in the winter, but also in spring or autumn! But, what a pity, it’s from Maureen. The next day I ran to the H&M to buy a simple, long, and.. burgundy top. I love the color in combination with denim and, very ladylike; red lips. The bag is also amazing, it’s so cute and classy, but also very firm. All our books fit in!
Much love ♥
Eva




3 comments:

  1. Wauw, dit zijn echt de leukste kleren & foto's!
    Ik vind de trui leeeuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Had het al gezegd op Girlscene, maar ik vind het je gewoon heel leuk staan :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke trui!!! Staat je ook heel goed!!!
    xxx marlinde

    ReplyDelete