Tuesday 12 June 2012

OUTFIT || CUTE BIRDS


| Dress - H&M | Bag - H&M | Sandals - H&M |

I found this dress at H&M and I think it’s so cute! I really like the pattern. The dress is perfect for the spring. You can wear it with a panty, actually I prefer without one, but it’s a little bit cold for that at the moment..
I have bought the sandals last summer at H&M online. They look very nice, but I can’t walk long on them, but, hey, they were only €9,95!
The bag is from Maureen, I really like the vintage feel of it. We were shopping together at the H&M sale somewhere in January I guess. There we have bought a lot for less, inter alia this bag. I think the bamboo in Maureen’s garden makes it complete!
Much love,
Eva ♥



5 comments:

  1. Het vogeljurkje :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk jurkje!!!
    xxx marlinde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een ontzettend schattig jurkje! Ik wil je blog gaan volgen maar helaas kan dat niet (misschien kan je bloglovin op je blog zetten?)
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee!
      Bedankt voor de tip, je kunt ons nu volgen via bloglovin !
      Liefs x

      Delete