Saturday 30 June 2012

RANDOM || LAUNCH AMFI MAGAZINE

|| Top - New Look || Jeans - Only || Shoes - Pull & Bear || Bag - Vogue magazine || Bracelets - Vintage ||

Sorry for the late blogpost! Today I went to Amsterdam to visit the launch of the AMFI magazine/yearbook. I'm in it, that's why I was invited. I really like the result! Here are some pictures; (sorry for the bad scanned pictures, I hope I get the photos soon digital, so I can show you the pictures in good quality)

The covers of the magazine and the yearbook of AMFI. (photo from amfi.nl)

Some photos of my editorial;






What I was wearing today;






4 comments:

  1. Wauw, bijzondere foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuke tas! Ik vind de fashion-foto's ook best cool, maar toch ook een beetje creepy... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk om te zien dat jij het model bent uit ons tijdschrift! Ik heb je wel gezien op de lancering inderdaad. Het zijn mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete