Saturday 7 July 2012

RANDOM || SUMMER SHOPPING

Yesterday I went tot The Hague (Dutch: Den Haag) and Rotterdam with my best friend. We went inter alia to the Primark. I'm really happy with my new stuff, but the shop, pfffff. It was so busy and the clothes were everywhere, except where they belong to be. And the queue for the fitting room seemed endless.
Our holiday just began, so I have bought some stuff for the summer. I'm really excited, I'm going to Italy this summer. Where are you guys going?
Here are some of my buys;


Jeans - Primark  €11 || Bag - Primark  €14 || Scarf - Primark €1


I'm addicted to Gossip Girl, as you can see ..


On a local market in my hometown was a stand with a lot of nail polish for only €1 ! Just love this light purple one! (on the photo it doesn't really look like purple, I know)



From the Bershka sale, love that shop! €15,99


I'm a big fan of Rihanna, so I directly felt in love with this top ♥ €10


Snake skin shoes from Primark. €8


I wish you all a great holiday, see ya!
xoxo Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment